1. Heat oven to 250 degrees.
2. Melt margarine in large pan over low heat. Stir in Worcestershire and seasoned salt.
3. Add Chex, nuts, pretzel sticks. Stir til all pieces are coated.
4. Heat in oven for 45 minutes. Stir every 15 minutes.
5. Spread out on paper towels to cool.
1. Melt margarine in large, microwave safe bowl, stir in salt and Worcestershire.
2. Add cereal and nutes, til all are coated.
3. Microwave on HIGH 5-6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool.
Store in a large zip-lock bag or airtight container.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (67g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 166 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.4g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.7g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 776.6mg||27 %|
|Potassium 220.8mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.5g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 31.2g|
|Protein 6.6g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 319
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.