Try this Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Stir soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in medium bowl.
3. Stir 1 cup soup mixture, chicken and cheese in large bowel.
4. Divided chicken mixture among tortillas. Roll up tortillas and place seam-side down in 11 x 7 x 2" baking dish.
5. Pour remaining soup mixture over filled tortillas. Cover baking dish.
6. Bake 40 min, or until enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with tomato and onion.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (175g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 114 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.6g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g||28 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 58.3mg||18 %|
|Sodium 780.4mg||27 %|
|Potassium 182.7mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 3.7g|
|Protein 16g||23 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 206
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.