1. In a sauce pan, mix the first 4 ingredients to a boil, remove from heat and allow to cool.
2. Melt butter and lightly toast almond slices, sesame seeds and sunflower seeds. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
3. Clean , peel, and chop the green onions. Add to shredded cabbage.
4. Once both mixtures are cool, add to the shredded cabbage and onions. Mix thoroughly, refrigerate for several hours.
5. Can be made the day before to have a blending off flavors.
6. Add Salt & pepper to taste.
7. Half hour before serving, mix in the smashed Ramen noodles. Do no use the season packet.
Make sure all the ingredients are cooled down before mixing together. To speed up the process, you can cool the sauce and nuts in the refrigerator/ freezer.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (275g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 734 (92%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 81.5g||109 %|
|Saturated Fat 14g||70 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 25.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 37.3g|
|Cholesterol 20.9mg||6 %|
|Sodium 78.1mg||3 %|
|Potassium 590.9mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 7.5g|
|Protein 9.7g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 797
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!