For the past couple of days, I have been dreaming of Entenmann's coffee cakes. I don't know, I just miss them. So I thought I would have a look for a "similar recipe". Yippee - I found one and can not wait to try it out. For those of you who can pick up a genuine Entenmann's and have any knack at matching recipes, please give this a go - I really want to give my kids a taste of home...
Oven Temp: 400F / 200C / Gas Mark 7
1. Mix together the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Add in the oil.
2. Divide this mixture - one half slightly larger than the other - into 2 bowls.
3. In the smaller portion add the eggs, milk and vanilla extract. Mix well until free of lumps ( mixture will be thin ). Pour into greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
3. In the larger portion add the butter, cinnamon & nuts. Mix with hands, making crumbs, leaving some large crumbs. Spoon evenly on top of the batter.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes till browned. Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (585g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 820 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 91.1g||121 %|
|Saturated Fat 18.1g||91 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 49.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 20g|
|Cholesterol 204.5mg||63 %|
|Sodium 6467.3mg||223 %|
|Potassium 578.1mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 283.1g||83 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9g||36 %|
|Sugars, other 274g|
|Protein 32.6g||47 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2028
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.