1) Prepare the yeast roll recipe for the dough.
2) Make the cinnamon roll filling at the same time the dough is rising. In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
3) After dough is ready put flour of your work surface and roll the dough out into a rectangle.
4) Spread the cinnamon filling over the whole dough rectangle.
5) Roll the dough up tightly.
6) Slice the dough in desired widths and place not touching on baking pan.
7) Allow the rolls to rise again for 30 - 45 minutes.
8) Preheat the oven to 375°.
9) Warm the heavy cream to 100°.
10) Before putting in the preheated oven pour the heavy cream on the rolls. Allow 2 minutes for the cream to be absorbed.
11) Bake until the rolls are lightly golden brown or for about 20 minutes. The time will vary based on how big you made your rolls.
12) Remove rolls and leave in pan while the cool.
13) While the rolls are cooling make the frosting.
14) In a separate mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese and the butter a beater until thoroughly mixed.
15) Spread the frosting over the rolls.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (961g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2314 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 257.2g||343 %|
|Saturated Fat 158.1g||791 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 67.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10g|
|Cholesterol 759.9mg||234 %|
|Sodium 1750.2mg||60 %|
|Potassium 745.2mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 471.9g||139 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.5g||34 %|
|Sugars, other 463.4g|
|Protein 15.1g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4174
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!