I am serving this recipe on a bed of long grain and wild rice, garlic and herb pilaf. I bought them in the international section the name of the brand is near east! As a side, I am serving my garlic mashed pototoes and roasted asparagus!
1. Dry roast peppercorns, red chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seeds.
2. Pulse into a coarse powder.
3. Blend in the ginger, garlic, coriander leaves and coconut.
4. Mix the paste, the powder and the lemon juice. Add the salt.
5. Marinate the fish in the paste for atleast an hour upto 4 hours.
6. Shallow fry the fish on each side (2 to 3 mins) or grill over a foil.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (131g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 45 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 56mg||17 %|
|Sodium 65.6mg||2 %|
|Potassium 442.1mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 2.6g|
|Protein 23.3g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 149
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.