1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Heat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a food processor, pulse together flours, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, xanthan gum, baking soda and salt. Then add the coconut butter and pulse until the mixture resembles cornmeal.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the creamer and cultured coconut milk and add into the food processor. Add the pecans and pulse to form a
slightly sticky dough. If it's too sticky, add a tiny bit of oat flour; it should still stick to your hands somewhat.
4. Turn the dough onto the parchment-paper-lined baking sheet and knead once or twice to bring together, then press into three, 1-inch-thick squares
and cut an X into the dough to make four triangles out of each. Arrange on the pan with a couple of inches between each triangle. Bake for 12
5. Combine glaze ingredients and set aside. After scones are baked, drizzle with glaze and allow glaze to harden as scones cool.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (60g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2906.4mg||100 %|
|Potassium 23.3mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.8g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 18.6g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 69
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!