1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, stir together gf flour mix, baking soda cinnamon, ginger and salt. Set aside.
3. In a lge bowl, beat together eggs, sugar, mayo and pineapple (with juice.)
4. Gradually beat in flour mixture until well mixed.
5. Fold in carrots and walnuts.
6. Pour the batter into a greased 9 X 13 pan.
7. Bake for 45min or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Frost with cream cheese frosting if desired.
Don't sub for the mayo. It makes a wonderful texture.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (196g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 418 (87%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 46.5g||62 %|
|Saturated Fat 21.8g||109 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.1g|
|Cholesterol 229.3mg||71 %|
|Sodium 9748.9mg||336 %|
|Potassium 264.6mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.4g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 9g|
|Protein 7.5g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 479
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.