1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Unfold sheet of puff pastry onto a lightly floured surface.
3. Spread softened cream cheese evenly over the whole pastry sheet leaving about 1/2 inch space along the edges.
4. Evenly distribute the drained and thawed frozen spinach over 1/2 of the puff pastry sheet (width wise), again leaving about a 1/2 inch space along the edges.
5. Next, evenly distribute chicken and green onions over the spinach, still saving that 1/2 inch space around the edges.
6. Lastly, evenly sprinkle crumbled feta and shredded mozarella cheese over the top of the chicken, still leaving a 1/2 inch space around edges.
7. Fold over the half of the puff pastry that doesn't have the ingredients on it and seal edges nicely and tight.
8. Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees F for 15-20 minute or until top is nice and golden brown.
(NOTE: You could lightly brush some beaten egg over the top of the dough prior to baking for a nicer and crisper golden top)
9. Cut into slices and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (66g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 74 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.2g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 36.3mg||11 %|
|Sodium 223.1mg||8 %|
|Potassium 118.9mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 2.9g|
|Protein 10.2g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 128
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.