1. Cut both ends off the eggplants and cut into 3/4 inch thick slices
2. If salting the eggplant, lay out slices on paper towel and sprinkle with salt. Let the eggplant sit about 20 minutes, or until beads of water release. Then turn over and sprinkle with salt and let sit about 20 minutes more. Dab off beads of water. (Prep any sauces while eggplant is sitting.)
3. Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk (or put in food processor) until well combined. Allow to sit for at least ten minutes before serving.
4. Lay eggplant slices on grill or hot skillet, for about 3-4 minutes each side.
5. Arrange eggplant on a play, drizzle with dressing, sprinkle feta and herbs
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (363g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 29 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.3g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 11.1mg||3 %|
|Sodium 147.1mg||5 %|
|Potassium 676.5mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.4g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.8g||39 %|
|Sugars, other 7.6g|
|Protein 4.8g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 104
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!