(1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
(2) Grease a 9 inch glass pie pan by rubbing it down with a stick of butter.
(3) Line bottom of pie pan with ham and shredded cheese.
(4) Cut bread slices into 1/2" square pieces. Place in pie pan.
(5) Combine eggs, flour, milk, melted butter, and all seasonings together in a mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth and pour into pie pan.
(6) Evenly spread munster cheese slices across top of mixture.
(7) Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
(8) Remove from oven, let set for 5 minutes, cut, and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (324g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 158 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.6g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.1g||50 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 61.4mg||19 %|
|Sodium 783.4mg||27 %|
|Potassium 470.7mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 37.3g|
|Protein 17.3g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 376
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!