these are delicious cakes best when cold.
1) sift flour & baking powder , set aside.
2) cream butter & sugar.
3) add eggs one by one, beat thoroughly after each addition.
4) add honey, lemon zest, juice & vanilla.
5) fold flour into batter until incorporate.
6) line a 12 muffin or cupcake pan with muffin cases.
7) drop mixture with the help of spoon equaly to muffin cases.
8) bake at 180c until spring when touch.
mix three ingredients , make a thick paste. decorate with sprinkels.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (74g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 102 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.4g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g||34 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 73.4mg||23 %|
|Sodium 88.9mg||3 %|
|Potassium 38.2mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.5g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 41.1g|
|Protein 2.8g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 274
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!