1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray 9 x 9 or 1 quart baking dish.
3. In small bowl combine: lemon juice, lime juice, oil, garlic, and pepper.
4. Remove outer layer of lemongrass. Slice lower 6-8 inches into 1/2 inch pieces. Add to lemon juice mixture. Or add lemon zest to mixture.
5. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Put in baking dish and add juice mixture.
6. Bake covered for 30 minutes or until tender, basting occassionally.
7. Uncover and bake for 10 minutes or until browned.
8. Discard lemongrass and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (101g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 79 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.8g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 55.7mg||17 %|
|Sodium 55.2mg||2 %|
|Potassium 216.4mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.5g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.4g|
|Protein 18.3g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 162
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!