1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place naan bread on a baking sheet and then spread cream cheese over top.
3. Add tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, and Parmesan but leave a space to crack the egg.
4. Crack the egg into the hole and then place the baking sheet in the oven.
5. Bake pizza for approximately 10 minutes, or until egg has set and crust is golden brown on the edges.
6. Sprinkle with chopped chives, salt and pepper.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (534g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 169 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.8g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g||51 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 55mg||17 %|
|Sodium 362.9mg||13 %|
|Potassium 1396.4mg||37 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.4g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 14.4g|
|Protein 13g||19 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 282
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.