1. Preheat oven to 170C/325F/gas 3. In a 23cm (9in) non-stick skillet, heat the oil over a medium heat. Add the sliced mushrooms and saute until browned. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper. Reserve the oil in the skillet.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk or water, salt and pepper. Stir in the olives, pepperoni, half the cheese and cooked mushrooms.
3. Reheat the skillet over a low heat. Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 5 minutes, or until the eggs are set around the edges but the centre is still loose. Gently loosen the edges with a rubber spatula.
4. Put the skillet in the oven and bake, uncovered, for 12-15 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the centre of the frittata comes should be out clean.
5. Sprinkle the remaining parmesan oveer the top of the frittata and cut into wedges for serving. Serve immediately with bread and mixed salad.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (102g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 137 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.2g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 503.7mg||155 %|
|Sodium 291.7mg||10 %|
|Potassium 168.2mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.3g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.3g|
|Protein 18g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 214
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!