- Heat oil in large dutch oven
- when hot add Onion and saute for 3-5 min
- Season witrh salt and cayenne pepper
- Stir in stew-meat and Vensison, chili powder, cumin, crushed red pepper and oregano.
- Brown meat for 5-7 min
- Stir in garlic tomatoes, tomato paste, beef stock, and beans
- Bring the liquid to boil and simmer uncovered for 15 min
- Cover and simmer for 45 more min
increase the cayenne by 1/2 t. for HOT chili
only 1/4 t. for mild
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (747g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 80 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.9g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 46.4mg||14 %|
|Sodium 1732.6mg||60 %|
|Potassium 847.7mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.2g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.4g||30 %|
|Sugars, other 16.8g|
|Protein 35.8g||51 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 324
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.