1) For the creamy mustard dip: Stir together the mustard, sour cream, and honey. Season with salt. Transfer to a small serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2) For the pretzel bites: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a tray with paper towels.
3) Bring 3 quarts water to a boil in a large pot. Divide the pizza dough into four pieces and roll each piece into a rope about 3/4" in diameter. Cut each rope into approximately 1" long segments.
4) When the water comes to a boil, add the baking soda and stir to combine. Add half of the dough to the water and boil for about 45 seconds. Transfer the boiled dough to the paper towels. Repeat with the remaining dough. Lightly pat the dough with a paper towel to dab off some of the foamy water.
5) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Beat the egg with 1-1/2 tbl. water in a small bowl.
6) Dip each dough bite into the egg wash, letting the excess drip off, then place it on the prepared baking sheet, leaving about 1" of space between each. Sprinkle the tops of the bites lightly with salt and bake until deep golden brown all over, 13-15 minutes.
7) Serve warm with the creamy mustard dip.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1489g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 10017 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1113g||1484 %|
|Saturated Fat 702.3g||3511 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 290.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 42.6g|
|Cholesterol 2986.8mg||919 %|
|Sodium 8684.2mg||299 %|
|Potassium 770.7mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.6g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 42.1g|
|Protein 19.4g||28 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 10037
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!