1. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add bouillon cube and stir to dissolve. Stir in quinoa. Reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer 15 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
3. Coat a large baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
4. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except the marinara sauce, cheese and parsley. Form into walnut-sized balls and arrange on baking dish.
5. Roast in oven for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.
6. Spoon sauce on top, then sprinkle with cheese; bake an additional 5 minutes or until sauce is hot and cheese is melted. Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley.
7. Make sliders by slicing a dinner roll in half and placing meatball on top, sprinkle with fresh Parmesan cheese for extra flavor.
Cooking tip: This recipe can substitute any RiceSelect Quinoa product, including White Quinoa, Red Quinoa, or Tri-Color Quinoa. Beef can be substituted for ground turkey or pork.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (107g)|
|Recipe Makes: 30 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 77 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.5g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 30.5mg||9 %|
|Sodium 148.2mg||5 %|
|Potassium 339.3mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.6g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 9g|
|Protein 7.7g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 145
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.