1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In medium saucepan, bring 1 ½ cups of water to a boil; stir in Royal blend, reduce heat and cover, let simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, remove stems from mushrooms and place caps on rimmed baking sheet and set aside.
4. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage and onion until sausage is browned and cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes. Drain and discard grease; return sausage mixture to skillet.
5. Stir in cooked rice, panko, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and thyme into sausage mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Stuff mushroom caps with sausage mixture and place back on baking sheet.
7. Bake stuffed mushrooms in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. Sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese over mushrooms and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 3 minutes.
Cooking tip: This recipe can substitute any RiceSelect Royal Blend product, including our Original Royal Blend, Whole Grain Royal Blend with Red Rice, Whole Grain Royal Blend with Wild Rice, Royal Blend with Flaxseed, and Royal Blend with Quinoa.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (36g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 82 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.1g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 23.5mg||7 %|
|Sodium 256.9mg||9 %|
|Potassium 73.2mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.1g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 3.8g|
|Protein 5.6g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 122
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.