1) In a medium sized bowl combine the chia seeds, almond milk, coconut nectar, cacao powder, vanilla bean and beet juice and whisk until well incorporated.
2) Let the bowl sit for 10 minutes until thickened
Make the frosting:
1) In a large bowl or mixer add the coconut cream, lemon juice, vanilla bean and agave inulin and mix or whisk by hand until whipped and well incorporated. Don’t over-mix as you don’t want the frosting to be runny.
2) Place your frosting bag in a glass cup and scoop the frosting into the cup
3) squeeze a dollop of frosting onto your chia bowl and garnish with chocolate curls or cacao powder.
4) stick a candle in and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!