1. Remove the sausages from their skins. Cut each one into 4 equal pieces and shape them into balls.
2. Cook the macaroni in boiling salted water for the time stated on the packet. Drain and put to one side.
3. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and cook the sausage balls over a medium heat for 8 - 10 minutes until cooked through and browned on all sides. Remove from the pan and keep to one side.
4. Add the onion to the pan and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often, until soft and sweet, then add the mushrooms and dried herbs and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring again, until the mushrooms have softened. Season, then return the meatballs to the pan, turn up the heat and add the wine. Bubble away until nearly all of the liquid has evaporated.
5. Stir in the pasta , the mustard, cayenne and two-thirds of the parmesan. Remove from the heat and stir in the Creme Fraiche. Check the seasonong and serve quickly, scattering the top of each plateful with a little parsley and remaining parmesan.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (416g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 664 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 73.8g||98 %|
|Saturated Fat 24.9g||125 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 32.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.7g|
|Cholesterol 192.3mg||59 %|
|Sodium 1922.3mg||66 %|
|Potassium 1008.5mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 47.2g|
|Protein 51.2g||73 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1152
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!