1. Wash, hull and slice the strawberries as small as you desire.
2. Mix in a bowl together with honey, if desired, to somewhat macerate the strawberries.
3. Preheat oven to 350(F)
4. Line a sheet pan with some parchment paper
5. In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, and cinnamon. Using a fork or knife, cut the butter or almond flour to morm and mix, so that you've formed some small beads of the butter in the dough.
6. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, honey and vanilla. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry
7. Using a spoon or measuring cup, drop the dough onto the sheet pan into 8 evenly sized cakes, leaving room in between each cake.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown
9. Allow cakes to cool, then slice horizontally and spoon some of the strawberry mixture into the middle, and some extra on the side.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (128g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 278 (81%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 30.9g||41 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.4g||67 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.8g|
|Cholesterol 136.3mg||42 %|
|Sodium 117.7mg||4 %|
|Potassium 293mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.2g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 8g|
|Protein 8.7g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 345
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!