* Boil a pot of water to cook pasta following instructions on packet.
* Cook pasta al dente.
* Heat oil in a sauce pan and saute onion and garlic
* Add the ground meat, saute until golden brown
* Add the drained and chopped mushrooms
* Pour spaghetti meat sauce and simmer for about 10 minutes
* Add the cream and simmer for another 5 minutes
* Season with salt and pepper to taste
* Add the drained al dente pasta
* Mix the sauce and spaghetti well
* Transfer the cooked Spaghetti Bolognese to a serving platter and top with grated Parmesan cheese
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (393g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 119 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.3g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g||33 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 33mg||10 %|
|Sodium 28.9mg||1 %|
|Potassium 385.9mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 98.2g||29 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 93.7g|
|Protein 18g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 589
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.