1. Dice onion and bell pepper in a small size.
2. Cut the Spicy Chicken Bulgogi in a small size (putting big chuck will take more time to cook)
3. Preheat the oven to 450F
4. Put the dough on the table and spread the marinara sauce.
5. Put cutted chicken bulgogi pieces.
6. Put diced onion, bell pepper, and olive.
7. Put mozzarella cheese on top and put it in the oven.
8. Enjoy the Spicy Chicken Bulgogi PIzza!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (58g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 22 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.4g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 2.5mg||1 %|
|Sodium 193.9mg||7 %|
|Potassium 88.1mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 3.4g|
|Protein 1.5g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 44
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.