1) microwave cacrrots, onion chiles, garlic, ginger and 2 T oil in bowl until veg softened. about 8 min. stir occasionally. xfer to slow cooker
2) into slow cooker, add broth, lemon grass and tapioca. season chicken with salt/pepper and add to slow cooker. cook 4-6 hours on low.
3) transfer chicken to cutting board, let cool then shred. let stew settle fro 5 minutes then skim fat. remove lemongrass
4) microwave coconut milk in bowl. stir occasionally until hot. stir in lime jiice, fish sauce, curry paste and sugar until dissolved. add to stew.
5) microwave snow peas with remaining oil in bowl until tender. stir shredded chicken and snow peas into stew and let sit until heated.
6) stir in cilantro. season with salt/pepper and serve with lime.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (5657g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 6572 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 730.2g||974 %|
|Saturated Fat 267.9g||1339 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 275.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 133.1g|
|Cholesterol 2983.1mg||918 %|
|Sodium 25389.8mg||876 %|
|Potassium 11621.6mg||306 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 167.7g||49 %|
|Dietary Fiber 23.6g||94 %|
|Sugars, other 144.2g|
|Protein 731.5g||1045 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 10250
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!