1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Whisk eggs and milk together until smooth.
3. Heat cast iron or oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and saute spinach until wilted and then add half of the grape tomatoes.
4. Pour eggs slowly into pan.
5. Sprinkle cheese over eggs and spread remaining grape tomatoes evenly over the egg mixture.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Place skillet to oven and bake for 20-30 minutes or until eggs are cooked through and golden brown.
8. Remove skillet from oven and let rest for a few minutes.
Cut into wedges and serve warm.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (75g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 47 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.3g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 12.6mg||4 %|
|Sodium 108.3mg||4 %|
|Potassium 242.1mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 1.7g|
|Protein 4.1g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 71
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.