1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Sift dry ingredients together
3. Add sugar
4. Add butter, eggs, vanilla I'll add, sour cream
5. Mix well with spoon
6. In another bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon for topping
7. Spray pan with cooking non-stick spray
8. Pour in 1/2 batter the sprinkle in 1/2 of Topping and chips
9. Pour in remaining batter and finish with Topping and chips
10. Bake 40 mins with foil covering pan bottom
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (1306g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 2508 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 278.7g||372 %|
|Saturated Fat 176.3g||882 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 72.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.6g|
|Cholesterol 741.7mg||228 %|
|Sodium 72392.3mg||2496 %|
|Potassium 1016.2mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 367.6g||108 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 363.3g|
|Protein 14.9g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3931
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!