1. Brown the ground beef and add the taco seasoning. Mix well, and strain.
2. Dice tomato, avocado and onion. Crumble Fritos and cut the lettuce into bite size pieces.
3. In a large bowl, add ground beef, lettuce, Fritos, Beans, onions and mix well.
4. Add tomatoes, avocado, sour cream and cheese to the top and let chill for a short time in the fridge.
5. Cover with desired amount of dressing and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (209g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 146 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.2g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g||36 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 56.4mg||17 %|
|Sodium 232.2mg||8 %|
|Potassium 500mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 4.5g|
|Protein 17.2g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 243
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.