1. Bring water to boil in saucepan, cook potatoe.
2. Saute 3/4 onion and 1 chilli until soft.
3. Combine potatoes, onion, chilli, cheese, cumin/taco seasoning and salt to taste.
4. Combine avocado, leftover onion, 1 chilli, coriander, salt, pepper and lime juice. Set aside.
5. Fill tortillas with potato mixture, fry taco on both sides until golden and crispy. Garnish with avocado relish.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (43g)|
|Recipe Makes: 14 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 19 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.2g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2.8mg||0 %|
|Potassium 161.9mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 3.5g|
|Protein 0.8g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 40
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!