1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add Simply Potatoes and red pepper. Spread in an even layer; press down lightly with spatula. Cook for 6 to 7 minutes or until golden brown on bottom.
2. Drizzle Simply Potatoes with 1 tablespoon oil. Turn Simply Potatoes over with spatula (do this in sections). Continue cooking 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown and tender, turning once more if necessary. Remove Simply Potatoes from skillet; cover to keep warm.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add butter to skillet; heat until melted. Add Better’n Eggs, cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until Better’n Eggs are set but still moist.
4. Return Simply Potatoes to skillet; gently mix with Better’n Eggs. Sprinkle with cilantro and cheese. Heat until cheese is melted. Top with salsa and sour cream.
* Substitute 8 regular eggs, lightly beaten.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (50g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 75 (91%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.3g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 9mg||3 %|
|Sodium 105.9mg||4 %|
|Potassium 70.1mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.5g|
|Protein 0.7g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 82
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!