1. Prepare grill for indirect-heat cooking.
2. Combine lime juice, soy sauce, onion, cilantro, peanut butter, oil, brown sugar, ginger, lime zest, red pepper flakes and garlic in a stockpot. Stir in shredded turkey. Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally.
3. Unroll pizza dough and pat into a rectangle, approximately 10 x 13 inches. Cut dough into 4 equal pieces.
4. Reduce grill heat to low. Brush grill rack with olive oil. Using the indirect grilling method, slide pizza crusts on grill and cook until golden, about 3 to 4 minutes until dough is puffy and lightly browned.
5. Turn pizza crusts over. Top browned side of pizza crusts with heated turkey mixture. Sprinkle with green onions, carrot sticks and cilantro. Sprinkle pizzas with cheese.
6. Cover with grill lid or tent with foil. Heat pizzas about 5 minutes or until crusts are cooked on bottom, cheese melts and pizzas are hot.
Republished with permission, National Turkey Federation
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (254g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 206 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.9g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 71.3mg||22 %|
|Sodium 1644.5mg||57 %|
|Potassium 429.5mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.9g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.3g||49 %|
|Sugars, other 50.6g|
|Protein 41.7g||60 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 601
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.