1. Heat the oil in a large pot with a lid.
2. Saute the onion for 3 minutes.
3. Add the carrots, bell peppers, and zucchini and saute 3 minutes longer.
4. Add the minced garlic and saute 1 minute.
5. Add the vegetable broth and quinoa, and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
6. Cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
7. Stir in the garbanzo beans, lemon juice, zest, parsley, salt and pepper.
8. Enjoy hot, room temperature, or cold.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (186g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 21 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.3g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 656.3mg||23 %|
|Potassium 271.4mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 14.1g|
|Protein 5.3g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 114
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.