1. In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
2. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, yogurt and water.
3. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
4. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray.
5. Turn when bubbles form on top and cook until the second side is golden brown.
6. To freeze, arrange cooled pancakes in a single layer on baking sheets. Freeze overnight or until frozen.
7. Transfer to a resealable plastic freezer bag (May be frozen for up to 2 months).
8. To use frozen pancakes: Place pancakes on a microwave-safe plate; microwave on high for 40-50 seconds or until heated through.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (60g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 141 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.7g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g||49 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 41.2mg||13 %|
|Sodium 705.2mg||24 %|
|Potassium 47.4mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.5g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 15.9g|
|Protein 2.8g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 216
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!