1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a sauté pan melt the butter and sauté onion and zucchini 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Put zucchini in a colander and drain excess liquid.
4.add sausage to sauté pan and sauté.
5. Combine sausage and zucchini and season to taste.
6. Add eggs mix well and pour into an 8 x 8 pan.
7. Grate cheese on top.
8. Cook uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (900g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 475 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 52.7g||70 %|
|Saturated Fat 32.2g||161 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 186.2mg||57 %|
|Sodium 837mg||29 %|
|Potassium 2271.8mg||60 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.9g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 60.4g|
|Protein 42.8g||61 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 879
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!