Ready in 1 hour
This is from Paula Deen, so you know it's good. You could add bacon to it. Maybe some red bell pepper. AWESOME for breakfast
"Liked this alot! Used bisquick for flour, added caramelized onions. Also put a slice of mozza on top, and topped off with a slightly smaller disc of crispy edged crepe, making for melty yumminess! Ridiculousy good, though next time I might use half the amount of salt since extra cheese made it unnecessary for me."- redfireysunset
Top-ranked recipe named "Crustless Spinach and Cheese Quiche"
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Spray an 8 by 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Unwrap the spinach and put it, box and all, on a plate. Microwave and cook on high power for 4 minutes. Allow it to cool and remove it from the box. Squeeze out all of the liquid out of the spinach and put it into a medium bowl.
3. Combine the eggs, sour cream, cottage cheese, Parmesan, flour, salt, and pepper, in a medium bowl. Stir together, or blend in food processor until the mixture is smooth, about 1 minute.
4. Pour the mixture into the bowl with the spinach. Add the Cheddar and blend with a spoon until well mixed.
5. Pour the spinach mixture into the baking dish and smooth out the top.
6. Bake until set, about 45 minutes. Remove the baking dish from the oven. It will be puffed up, but will fall slightly as it cools.
Lynnpot 1 month agoThis is excellent! Used feta instead of parmesan, so use less salt. Wonderful recipe full of compliments! !
MammaRaz 1 month agoVery good. Everyone loved it. Added a shallot and red pepper and it was delish! It is very rich though. I might half the shredded cheese next time to cut down on the calories and richness.
Timeless321 3 months agoAbsolutely delicious! This was my first time making quiche. I used a frozen crust and additional cheese on the top
Krimac06 7 months agoLove this one - added bacon, mushrooms. Left out the cottage cheese. Easy and yummy!
Skelley3368 9 months agoEasy to make. It made a nice light supper with fresh fruit.
warrickd 1 year agoAmazing! I made mine in a crust & added Swiss, Mushrooms & diced Ham in addition to spinach.
Lyre 1 year ago
BondsRUp 1 year agoVery good and easy to make! Next time will add an extra egg. Some type of crust to offset richness could be interesting too. Thanks!
Ange325 1 year agoVery tasty and easy to make.
redfireysunset 1 year agoLiked this alot! Used bisquick for flour, added caramelized onions. Also put a slice of mozza on top, and topped off with a slightly smaller disc of crispy edged crepe, making for melty yumminess! Ridiculousy good, though next time I might use half the amount of salt since extra cheese made it unnecessary for me.