1) Preheat the oven to 350°F
2) Cut the bread slices into 1-inch cubes.
3) Dice peeled apples into small bite-size pieces.
4) In a medium bowl, mix together the bread, apples, sugar, and cornstarch.
5) In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon.
6) Pour egg mixture into the bread bowl.
7) Give the ingredients a good stir, then pour into a greased baking tray.
8) Drizzle with maple syrup.
9) Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (597g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 65 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.2g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 19.4mg||6 %|
|Sodium 826.1mg||28 %|
|Potassium 816.2mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 187.3g||55 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 182.8g|
|Protein 20.3g||29 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 877
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!