1, Brown chicken in olive oil. Add Spices. Salt and Pepper. Saute 3-4 minutes.
2. Remove Chicken.
3. Prepare a slurry in food processor. Combine corn tortillas, cilantro, and chicken stock. Make sure that the slurry is liquid. The whole box will not be added.
4. Saute onions in olive oil. Add garlic when onions are translucent. Salt and Pepper. Add spices. Saute for 1-2 minutes. Add tomato paste. Saute for 1-2 minutes. Add Slurry. Saute for 3-5 minutes.
5. Add remaining stock, and diced tomatoes. Add water to desired consistency. Cook on low boil for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Add frozen corn and black beans. Continue to cook for 5 additional minutes.
7. Remove from heat. Let sit for 10 minutes.
8. Add squeezed lime juice.
Add salt, pepper, and/or sugar to taste.
Serve with toppings to taste.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (270g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 46 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.1g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 22.8mg||7 %|
|Sodium 378.7mg||13 %|
|Potassium 502.1mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.6g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 31.1g|
|Protein 17.8g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 257
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.