Try this Fish Tacos with Chipotle Aioli recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. In a blender container combine egg yolk and mustard. While blending on low speed, add olive oil in a slow stream until mixture thickens. Add water a little at a time if mixture becomes too thick.
2. After all of oil has been added and while machine is still running, add remaining
ingredients in order they appear for sauce. Keep leftover sauce refrigerated.
3. Preheat grill. Grill halibut for 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until tender and flaky.
4. In a medium bowl, combine cabbage with lime juice and cilantro.
5. Warm tortillas. Lay flat and place 1 1/2 ounces or half a portion cooked halibut in each tortilla. Top with 1/4 cup shredded cabbage mixture and 1 1/2 teaspoons aioli. Fold in half.
6. Serve 2 tacos with 2 tablespoons salsa.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (364g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 522 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 58g||77 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g||41 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 40.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.8g|
|Cholesterol 95mg||29 %|
|Sodium 1095.4mg||38 %|
|Potassium 804.7mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.2g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 16.6g|
|Protein 28.1g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 703
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.