1. Preheat the oven to 350?.
2. To prepare cake, coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray; dust with breadcrumbs.
3. Combine granulated sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy (about 5 minutes). Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients (through salt); stir with a whisk. Add blueberries to flour mixture; toss to coat. Combine 3/4 cup buttermilk, 1/3 cup juice, and extracts. Add flour mixture and buttermilk mixture alternately to sugar mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Pour batter into prepared pan.
4. Bake at 350? for 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool pan on a wire rack 10 minutes. Remove cake from pan; cool on rack.
5. To prepare glaze, place powdered sugar in a small bowl; add 1 tablespoon buttermilk and 1 tablespoon juice, stirring with a whisk until combined. Pour glaze over warm cake; cool completely.
Yield: 16 servings (serving size: 1 slice)
CALORIES 304 ; FAT 9.8g (sat 5.7g,mono 2.7g,poly 0.7g); CHOLESTEROL 68mg; CALCIUM 85mg; CARBOHYDRATE 49.6g; SODIUM 300mg; PROTEIN 4.7g; FIBER 1g; IRON 1.5mg
Cooking Light, APRIL 2009
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (154g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16|
|Calories from Fat: 140 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.6g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 287.8mg||89 %|
|Sodium 279.9mg||10 %|
|Potassium 162.2mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 40.7g|
|Protein 11.3g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 350
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.