1. Heat water and broth in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until it comes to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in large saucepan over medium heat; add sausage and cook until browned. Drain on paper towels; set aside.
3. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat; add shallot and garlic and cook until soft.
4. Add rice and stir 2 to 3 minutes. Add wine; stir until absorbed. Increase heat to medium-high; stir in 1 cup water-broth mixture.
5. Cook uncovered, stirring frequently, until liquid is absorbed. Continue stirring and adding remaining water-broth mixture, 1 cup at a time, allowing each cup to be absorbed before adding another. Cook until rice is tender and mixture has a creamy consistency, approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
6. Stir in sausage, sun-dried tomatoes, cream, cheese and parsley. Stir until mixture is creamy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (637g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 751 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 83.5g||111 %|
|Saturated Fat 24.3g||121 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 35.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 17g|
|Cholesterol 396.3mg||122 %|
|Sodium 494mg||17 %|
|Potassium 1126.7mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 3g|
|Protein 99g||141 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1188
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.