These are one of our favorite Christmas morning
Preheat oven to 400F
1) Coat the frozen cranberries in a mixture of 1/4 c sugar and 1/4 cup flour. Shake out excess sugar and flour and set back in freezer so they stay frozen.
2) Mix all dry ingredients together ,add cold or frozen butter by grating it into the dry ingredients. Cut in to make coarse crumbs.
3) In a separate bowl combine the sour cream and egg
mix well and combine with dry ingredients.
4) Stir in the cranberries gently.
5) Turn out on board and gently work the dough
until it can be patted and cut into triangles.
6) Place on a parchment lined baking sheet, brush with the milk or cream , sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture on tops.
7) Bake for 16-20 minutes at 400 F
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (71g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 135 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.2g||46 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 53.4mg||16 %|
|Sodium 215.8mg||7 %|
|Potassium 82.9mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.2g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 23.2g|
|Protein 4.6g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 248
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.