1. Use 12" round stone. Preheat oven to 350?.
2. Peel, core, and thinly slice apples.
3. Spread apples on bottom of stone.
4. Finely chop graham crackers and mix with oats, brown sugar, flour and spices.
5. Add melted butter and mix well.
6. Spoon this mixture over the apples.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
8. Serve while warm with cool whip.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
scooterswebMy family loved this. I did it on a Pampered Chef pizza stone and it was crisp and delicious. If you love crisp then you got to try this one.2y ago
janellbarnettI did not use cool whip. I served it w vanilla ice cream to give it that ala mode feel. It tastes great w the ice cream! Try it!!3y ago
HailsblueThis was really good, but quite time consuming. Tasted great though!4y ago
erinjaggernovIt's hard to find sometimes but I like to use cinnamon ice cream instead of the cool whip! Great for a holiday dessert!4y ago
brooketravisdouseGreat !!!!4y ago
zepoupIts a typical fall recipe where im from, its so good and comforting.4y ago
aphilbeck8Yum! I made this with my canned apples from the fall, and made homeamde whipped creme (no cool whip for me after making homemade with my bullet) Thanks for posting, Ann4y ago
VeronicaEMMade this yesterday. My son and I loved it. My daughter not so much, but she is a picky eater. Love how the graham crackers gave it a cool texture and great taste.4y ago