1. Use 12" round stone. Preheat oven to 350?.
2. Peel, core, and thinly slice apples.
3. Spread apples on bottom of stone.
4. Finely chop graham crackers and mix with oats, brown sugar, flour and spices.
5. Add melted butter and mix well.
6. Spoon this mixture over the apples.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
8. Serve while warm with cool whip.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (288g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 155 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.2g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g||51 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 42.2mg||13 %|
|Sodium 129.4mg||4 %|
|Potassium 353mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 98.8g||29 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g||27 %|
|Sugars, other 92.1g|
|Protein 4.3g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 546
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe