A quick delicious treat for a cool autumn day.
1. Use 12" round stone. Preheat oven to 350?.
2. Peel, core, and thinly slice apples.
3. Spread apples on bottom of stone.
4. Finely chop graham crackers and mix with oats, brown sugar, flour and spices.
5. Add melted butter and mix well.
6. Spoon this mixture over the apples.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
8. Serve while warm with cool whip.
scootersweb 2y agoMy family loved this. I did it on a Pampered Chef pizza stone and it was crisp and delicious. If you love crisp then you got to try this one.
janellbarnett 3y agoI did not use cool whip. I served it w vanilla ice cream to give it that ala mode feel. It tastes great w the ice cream! Try it!!
Hailsblue 3y agoThis was really good, but quite time consuming. Tasted great though!
erinjaggernov 3y agoIt's hard to find sometimes but I like to use cinnamon ice cream instead of the cool whip! Great for a holiday dessert!
markbradford1 3y ago
brooketravisdouse 3y agoGreat !!!!
darla324 4y ago
zepoup 4y agoIts a typical fall recipe where im from, its so good and comforting.
aphilbeck8 4y agoYum! I made this with my canned apples from the fall, and made homeamde whipped creme (no cool whip for me after making homemade with my bullet) Thanks for posting, Ann
VeronicaEM 4y agoMade this yesterday. My son and I loved it. My daughter not so much, but she is a picky eater. Love how the graham crackers gave it a cool texture and great taste.