- Fill one stainless steel bowl with ice
- Put another cold stainless steel bowl on top of the first bowl
- Mix well and gently the fresh salmon, smoked salmon and the olive oil. The oil will protect the protein in the mixture. Put the bowls in the fridge until you are finished mixing the other ingredients.
- The salmon should be prepared max 30 minutes before serving.
- Right before serving add all the other ingredients and mix together well. Add the salmon mixture and mix well but gently.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper.
Suggestion serving: Place a spoon of the tartar in the middle of deep plate then add one piece of crouton, then some tartar then another crouton on the other side. More details in one of the photos
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (194g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 226 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.1g||34 %|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.6g|
|Cholesterol 120mg||37 %|
|Sodium 240.9mg||8 %|
|Potassium 976.9mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 2.8g|
|Protein 45.7g||65 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 423
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!