1. Whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, garlic, salt (if using), black pepper, parsley, and onion together until well combined.
2. In a large bowl stir together the tomatoes, cucumber, red bell pepper and olives.
3. Stir in the dressing then toss to combine.
4. Gently toss in the cheese.
5. Let sit for 20 minutes to allow flavors to meld a bit. Serve room temperature or cold. Enjoy!
If you have fresh mint on hand, you can sub in 2 tablespoons for the parsley.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (112g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 51 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.7g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 103mg||4 %|
|Potassium 169.6mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 5.2g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 78
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.